“Best Pizza we had” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Da Pinocchio

Da Pinocchio
Ranked #17 of 174 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: All pasta, pizza, meat and fishes can be prepared gluten free.Todos los platos de pasta, pizza, carne y pescado se pueden preparar sin gluten.Alle retter som pasta, pizza, kjøtt og fisk kan forberedes glutenfritt.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza we had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ate here on two occasions out of the 7 nights in puerto rico. We found it after a few nights and had already tried different pizza places but this place i would recommend if looking a pizza. We had 2 large pizzas, a garlic bread a portion of chips, a childrens meal and 3 drinks and a bottle of water and all came to less than 30 euros. It can get quite busy.

Gazz

• Visited July 2012

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Best food in Puerto Rico!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We ate here 3 days in a row and the food and service were always excellent! The only downside was that since this place were so popular, there were many people waiting to get in and it made many of the guests feel rushed. We had to wait about 10-15 minutes to get it, but the food was worth the wait.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SabbyBella
Falkirk
“best meal in Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited theis great little restaurant as we had read such great reviews on Trip Advisor prior to our holiday. We were disappointed! Our meal was so good that we visited again on our last night. The only restaurant we visited twice - as we like to try different places. Excellent all round meal and service. Thank you Da Pinnochio!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Margo C
Stackpole, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great food and not too expensive. The service was very good and we would go back. They cater for children

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jomop14
Arklow, Ireland
“Not Impressed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am on a Gluten Free Diet and was so delighted to find that Pinocchio's were doing Gluten Free food. I went for a meal and ordered our favourite Spaghetti a la Mar, gluten free for me and ordinary for my partner. The meal came and my meal had pasta spirals and very little sauce or fish whilst my partners had plenty. I could not finish the pasta as there was no sauce. When the waiter came to collect the dishes I explained this to him and he said the next time I was in to ask for more sauce. The bill came along and I noticed that they charged me an extra €1.50 for the gluten free pasta. I asked the waitress why and she said this pasta was more expensive. I explained to her about my meal and that nowhere on the menu or on the advertisement outside did it mention an extra charge. So beware anyone unfortunate enough to be on a gluton free diet do not expect the same meal as your partner and expect to pay more.

• Visited April 2013