“Really nice friendly service”
Review of Rhodos Palace

Rhodos Palace
Ranked #8 of 182 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wonderful Greek restaurant, with fantastic service and attention to detail.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Liked the relaxed and friendly, no pressure-selling approach. I am vegetarian and the food was really great.Unfortunately we found this on our last night, so hopefully will go back next time.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Me and my boyfriend found this restaurant when wandering around the beach harbour area, the restaurant is located upstairs in a small shopping centre but don't let that put you off as the upstairs has large open windows and you get a really nice view of the beach and the harbour. We visited this restaurant twice in our two week stay. Our first visit we both had shrimp saganaki to start, we were very impressed with this, shrimps were massive and the feta and tomato sauce was great. My boyfriend then had the biftteki with tsatziki sauce and rice which he really enjoyed. I had the chicken souvlaki for my main which was also very nice. The second time we visited my boyfriend had the same and I had the stuffed chicken breast in white wine sauce with rice, this was absolutely beautiful and would definitely recommend it. We also tried the baklava which was really nice and my boyfriend had crepes which were also lovely. The service here is really good, making sure to check if you need anything else, waitress and waiters/owners were really friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend visiting here if you are staying in puerto rico.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Following our trip advisor list of good places to eat we wandered down to the harbour and visited Rhodos Palace. we sat at the edge of the restaurant overlooking the harbour and had a very nice experience.
Family run with people having a passion for creating feel good dining.
All areas of the restaurant and toilets were spotless and clean.
The owners and staff knowledgeable and helpful to the extreme and when the food arrived it was top drawer.
Top marks for this establishment.
The biggest mistake we made this holiday was not going back to this restaurant as we had originally planned to do and had therefore enjoyed mediocrity elsewhere.
Will certainly pay another visit the next time we're there.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Me and my boyfriend decided to visit Rhodos during our holiday to Puerto Rico in June this year. We had read great reviews so were looking forward to something a bit different but we soon regretted this decision. I'm not sure where all these great reviews are coming from as both food and service were rubbish! The waitor made us feel like a burdon for being there and generally wasn't a very nice atmosphere.
We ordered a feta cheese starter with honey and sesame seeds which, to be fair was really nice, so we had a little hope for the main. My boyfriend asked for a recommendation which was the lamb special (I think kleftiko) and I had a mince meat stuffed with feta and tomato dish. Both meals were disappointing, my boyfriends lamb dish in particular I would actually describe as grim. The meat was pure fat and had no flavour... not something you would hope for paying 17euros. Neither of us have ever complained or sent back food before but really objected to paying so much for such low quality. My boyfriend changed his meal for the calamari which was equally as bland.

I don't usually write reviews but feel quite strongly about this restaurant being represented aptly. The food just isn't good and there are lots of other places to eat that are much nicer and much cheaper!

1  Thank Jemma H
EleniL25, Manager at Rhodos Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you did not enjoy our food, however you can not call it rubbish because there are many that enjoy it. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we take all our reviews seriously and try for the best.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were very pleased we found this restaurant with beautiful views across the harbour and superb service which made us feel like we where part of the family. We visited the restaurant twice during our weeks stay in Puerto Rico and we thoroughly enjoyed our meals on both occasions, whilst it may not be the cheapest in town you do get good size portions of delicious food! We look forward to returning next time we visit Puerto Rico!

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate it!