“Too noisy”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were 4 persons. Had to sit inside and it was crowded and noisy. Have had better food other places. Good service

2  Thank TorillOrkanger

Reviewed March 10, 2013

What happened to Oscars, 10 years ago it was a little gem in Puerto Rico with good food and lovely service, visited last month and it was awful, food was served raw and service was deplorable. Waiter seemed to think he was doing us a favour by serving us. When I complained my medium steak was actually raw I was told that's how they serve medium, cold and raw - really! After waiting over an hour for it!

Third time it came out it was edible, although they couldn't seem to remember the sauce I ordered. Just an awful experience, with the most unfriendly staff I have come across.

1  Thank OrlsMac
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wonderfully presented, always not, excellent choice, fabulous service, not ridiculously priced - what more an I say. Fab!!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

we took our 4th annual visit to Oscars last week and are saddened to have to report that things were not as good as before. not sure why this was. food not the hottest by time it got to table. service quite slow. didnt bother to stay for dessert, please please Oscars, please sort things out before this time next year. & maybe its time to start accepting credit cards!!!

1  Thank woodsie4444
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant is always busy with people often waiting outside with a complimentary glass of sparkling rose at the busiest times. We booked for valentines night, however we were truly didsappiinted. The food was bland and not hot enough! Service was good! For the price of the meal ( 100 euro) I would expect so much more. Spend your money somewhere else!

1  Thank Happygirltraveller