“Not as good as people say it is”
Review of Oscar's Restaurant

Oscar's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 181 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We had heard about this restaurant from different people so we said we would try it on our last nite as it was meant to be a wow place to go... i wouldn say wow id say average. Food very very expencive and very little room between tables.. gets so hot inside they give u cheap looking fans to cool yourself down.

1  Thank katefitzy

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Service was very pleasant and well organised. Food was all right- i cant say anything wrong about it but I can't say it wowed me, but maybe that's because of what we ve chosen on that difficult day and time.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been here on a few occasions and enjoyed it immensely each time. The food is great and on the last 2 times I visited here I had the sea bass, it was so good. If you go in the height of summer, try getting a seat outside as it can be quite warm inside. Some people are not too keen on this place but its all about the food and it is good. The staff and the service they provide is also excellent.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We all had lovely food but the steak was awesome, lovely restaurant and great service. Gets very busy as its very popular so maybe best to book a table or go a bit early.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved it.....My wife and I shared the Chattaubriand which was just lovely, and the service was first class.... thank you

1  Thank Sean D