Stayed in the Terrazamar Suites the lowest of the 3 blocks. Great apartments. Food at pool excellent. Pool same depth full length. Lifts and taxis so easy to get around. Loved Mogan - go by boat. And loved the dolphins at Palmeros Park. vWeather 30 degrees in October. Going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria