This is our 5th time staying at the Sunsuites but the first time at The Royal. We have stayed at the suites twice and the sunsuites twice and to be quite honest I could not fault either of these. each time the rooms were spotless. Balconies are huge with a table and chairs and sunbeds on the balcony. Would I go back to the Sunsuites Royal , probably not as they were such a trek to get to and frankly they weren't much different from the other apartments ok you got bathrobes, 2 sinks in the bathroom and a safe in the room as well as a dvd player but I come on holiday to get away from the telly not to sit and watch dvd's all day. To get to the Royal you need to take 2 lifts from the reception then cross a road then take another lift to get to the floor you are on. This would not put me off the hotel but I think if I was going back I would pick the suites or sunsuites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria