Arrived about 4.30pm, reception was very helpful and quickly done. Took a while to find our room [even tho we had directions!] but this was because we were in the very top section of the Terrazamar! Apartment was spotless and had everything we needed. Big [but smaller than most] balcony with loungers, table, chairs and parasol. Reception area had small shop, bar, hot snack food section, computors and TV. Happy Hour is 6 to 8pm here. Other bars in the complex have different Happy Hours! Rooms are cleaned most days and sheets were changed 3 times during our fortnight there, towels changed when needed. The rooms are divided into 3 levels.... the Suites are on the road level going down the hill, the SunSuites are the middle level [floors 1 to 6] and the Royale Suites are top level.....if I were to go again I would ask for the middle level simply to cut out the last lift which is separate and across the way! 2 pools have bars, top pool hasnt but is quieter with loungers and shade. Mostly the staff were efficient, friendly and helpful but there were 2 exceptions to this and both worked together on level 10 bar of a night [maybe they had had a row.....]. All public areas were very clean and tidy. There is a ''secret door'' which you get to by going thru the reception, cross the road, thru the other reception area, down the lift and follow the path, brings you out by the shopping centre, walk to the right for the shops or follow the path to the left then towards the back of the centre to the Horseshoe Bar if you like a flutter, as this is where the bookies is. Most of the bars are friendly with quick service and the restaurants are the same. Now....Riders Bar is great, with waiter service, music, livley but Motercycles Bar [right opposite] is only half the price on drinks but sit at the end and you can see the entertainment in Riders! Peking Wok does the most amazing all-you-can-eat-buffet but catch you on the drink to make the money. Sambida restaurant was fantastic and not too pricey.....steaks were amazing and cooked in front of you! Also a Spanish cafe, halfway along the shopping centre, was very good too. The Lookie guys were a bit of a bother but we just said no thank you and they moved on. DownUnder bar for sport, Shamrock for lively music and jokes, Hoops bar for same. Happy Valley for a great Indian meal, again, good prices. I'd be quite happy to go back to these Apartments but in a few years. Mogon was a lovely place to visit on the ferry but go early on a Friday to get the market. Never made it to the Drag Show as it was fully booked so book it the day you arrive! Tiffanys was good too, big helpings on the food! Overall, very happy with our fortnight in Puerto Rico and the hotel.If you have any special requests, email the hotel before you go and they will do their best to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria