We are just back from a week in these apartments. We were very impressed. We were given an apartment on the 6th floor right next to the pool. There was an elevator to the ground floor and from here the main shopping area and restaurants were only a few minutes stroll. I know every review says it but the balcony was unbelievable. There's room to play a game of 5 a side football out there! They come complete with 2 sun loungers and a table and 4 chairs and a big parasol. The housekeeping was top drawer, she was so nice and helpful, came all but one day and left the place looking like new every time, even doing the washing up the day I had forgotten to clean up after breakfast! The apartment catches the sun as soon as it rises and has it uninterrupted all day until it looses it behind the apartments approx an hour before sunset. The beds are very comfortable, which definitely makes a holiday more enjoyable. We found the breakfast to be nothing spectacular but the snacks in the pool side bar were lovely. There is plenty of quiet on street parking all around the apartments on a quiet road so it is not necessary to pay for parking. Each apartment has its own hot water tank which is great as you know the morning shower rush won't leave you cold. However the tank is small so shower quickly. We found the ceiling fans in the bedroom and sitting room a pleasant change from air con. Overall we would be confident in recommending these apartments to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria