We have just returned from a week at this hotel and we were all really impressed by it.
The hotel itself is great, everywhere was kept very clean. The reception staff were really helpful and friendly, and were always on hand to answer any questions.
The room we had (1310) on the 3rd floor was very spacious and comfortable for the 4 of us, (2 adults & 2 children). We all loved the huge balcony, complete with table, chairs and 2 sunloungers. Great for relaxing in the sun if you don't want to go anywhere!
We paid for wi-fi for the week, you can also pay for english tv channels although we didn't bother. Air con is also additional, again we didn't get this as the ceiling fan was enough to cool the room down. There are safes to hire as well, approx 27euro for the week, you get 15 back on departure.
The kitchen has everything you need for self catering, a large fridge/freezer, toaster and microwave and was really well equipped.
My children loved the pool on level 10, and enjoyed playing table tennis and air hockey up there too. The pool bar was staffed by friendly people, there was a good choice of food and this was quite good value.
The location is great, not too far to walk to the commercial centre, which has plenty of restaurants which cater for every taste. We loved San Miguel,a great selection on the menu and excellent value. Panda Wok, an all you can chinese buffet, our boys loved the choice of ice-creams!! Happy Value is an excellent Indian restaurant on the upper level, again great food and really friendly staff.
Overall, we loved our stay in Puerto Rico and would definitely recommend the Terrazamar and hope to return in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite has 306 double apartments (9 of them equipped for handicapped), each of approx. 80 M2, whereof 40 m2 are terraces to enable you to fully enjoy our enviable climate. They are equipped in a way that you will feel at home immediately: telephone, independent bedroom (twin beds with latex mattresses), sitting room with TV (parabolic antenna), convertible sofa-bed and ventilator. Independent kitchen equipped with nice and practical cupboards, fridge, microwave oven, two ceramic cooking rings, a dinner service, glassware, pots and pans, etc. The bathroom with shower, electrical water heater and hair dryer. Sun beds and parasols on the terrace. Within the Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite we offer 48 upgraded apartments, especially equipped for your comfort - the Servatur Sun Suite Royal Apartments, which are intended for those guests who like a little extra comfort on their holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Terrazamar Sunsuite Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Servatur Terrazamar Suite & Sun Suite Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria