“garoe”
Review of Garoe Grill

Garoe Grill
Ranked #49 of 177 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
westmidlands
“garoe”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

the food at garoe was excellent, staff got to know us by the end of the holiday. excellent value for money, try the steaks & sauces are out of this world.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank landm6171

• Finnish first
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

service, quality, value. Went there 5 nights out of 7 could not fault it and would go back just to go there,

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Sharonpearce
Stafford, United Kingdom
“do yourself a favour”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

get the t-bone steak and see if you can eat it all. I had to take half of it away with me......no way I was leaving a steak that good.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Andrew H
Manchester Uk
“Return Visit - still superb steak”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Returned with my family of four, We ate off the special menu, two courses from between 10 and 15 euros, my daughter went for pizza, my son & I both went for fillet steak, and my wife went for the monster T-bone

all the food was served to our expectations, good customer service and is definitely on our list to re-visit (again) when we return next time

cost 74 euors - great value

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank 51-John
Yorkshire, England
“Good quality food”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Ate here twice times whilst in Puerto Rico, it was our favourite of all the restaurants within the Europa centre. Good steaks, reasonable priced, well cooked and well served.

Visited August 2011