High value for money. Nice, clean, quiet hotel. I´ve visited this hotel twice with my family (2 adults, 4 kids) and we have been very satisfied. Good location on top of the hill, nice view from the balcony. Polite and helpful staff, clean and well equipped rooms with enough space inside and a large balcony. Nice, large pool area and a little bar, which closes around 8-9 pm. (which means, it is really quiet to sleep at nights). Sun shines the whole day to the pool area, but not straight in to the rooms. 5 minutes walk to nearest shopping center, where is a supermarket, plenty of other shops an a large variety of restaurants and pubs. Pharmacy and a doctors appointment are 5 minutes walk away, if needed. There is about 1 hours walk to city center of Puerto Rico, or to Amadores (beach), but taxi takes to both places in 10 minutes (approx. 3 euros). Taxi stop is by the shopping center and taxis are available 24/7. I can seriously recommend this hotel to people travelling with kids an not seeking after extreme nightlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2007, the complex has 70 apartments, all spacious and well furnished, with terrace and views, separate bedroom and sofa bed in the lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Balcon Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balcon Del Mar Hotel Puerto Rico
- Balcon Del Mar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria