We stayed in the Bahia Blanca on an RCI exhange.
The hotel its self was very good although we had one of the appartments which had not been renovated and it was very 'tatty',it was clean but very sad looking.
The restaurant was very good and the staff very friendly, also most of the people go year after year so all know each other and it seemed like one big happy family.
The location was good although the walk up from the front was a killer, I wouldn't like to do that when I get older.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a privileged area in the south of the island of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands ), next to two of the most beautiful beaches of the island. The beach of Puerto Rico and the Amadores beach both offer beautiful golden sand and they are each stretched out over 300m. Bahia Blanca is situated in the municipality of Mogan, which has one of the best microclimates of the world. It guarantees perfect temperatures and sunny days all year round. The apartments offer a full range of comfort and quality, with attractive design, which provides a pleasant stay for you. Enjoy the breathtaking sea view from the pool bar balcony and taste delicious menus in our cozy restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Blanca Hotel Puerto Rico
- Bahia Blanca Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria