Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant night!!

Fantastic night out!! Not for the faint hearted but an absolute scream that leaves your sides... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MichWales
Just Fabulous

We came here two nights in a row. The show was fantastic, the girls were non-stop and put in so so... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $66.21
from $41.63
from $70.69
1,692 results
All reviews sense of humour drag show from start to finish sandy shore great night drag queens last night tongue show starts free entry both nights audience participation funny night gran canaria every night haven t table service
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We walked past this bar many times a while being here and it was always rammed and could hear so much laughter so I decided to google this place and I seen the reviews and I thought god we have to go! We was abit eager and got there early as in the reviews it said you need to as seats go quick the lady who works there I believe her name was courtney was lovely and said were early but come back in 30 to 45 mins and you will be fine getting a seat, we came back and my God never laughed so much sandy was hilarious she seated us and looked after us from start to finish, me and my wife were the "unlucky" ones who got picked on but my god it was hilarious she took the piss out of how my wife proposed to me next minute she was out in a wedding dress proposing to me showing her how it was done! Amazing night were hoping to come back before we go home Tuesday were gutted we didn't come last time we was here but whenever I come back to gran canaria this is something I will really look forward to coming to see! The ending to was amazing and something you never really see drag acts do seeing you all strip back really was the most amazing down to earth thing I have ever seen, everyone in the room looked so emotional and had so much respect for you all for doing that!
Thank you sandy and the team for the most funniest drag show I have ever seen and the amazing service from you all!
From the lettuce lickers (the lady who makes the lidl and aldi tills)

1  Thank Amber T
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing night, laughed until we cried. This bar shows you fun, adult humour, good cocktails and how to appreciate the diverse world we live in. Do not visit Puerto Rico without visiting here. The best laughs mixed with real emotion and an appreciation of how humour can overcome so many barriers.
Well done, keep doing exactly what you are doing xx

1  Thank Random1964
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a truly amazing show , absolutely hilarious , didn't stop laughing all night (especially as I didn't get picked on ) such a beautiful ending , very emotional and honest. lovely, lovely people , will definitely be back for Saturday's show , best night out for years and definitely the highlight of Puerto Rico

1  Thank shar0nfinch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came across this place while on holiday last week.. My god what a fab night this is!! Hilariously funny and they all do such a great job to keep you entertained.. Highly recommend a night here especially if you love a bit of banter!!

2  Thank 286ajh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my god this show is so funny. Been twice during our amazing holiday and will probably go again before we leave.
Audience participation is compulsory and sandy treated me to an amazing make over. I haven’t laughed so much in a long time.
Thank you all. Your the best.