“Iberican meat!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Jönköping,
“Iberican meat!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I do not know when I had a Solomillo de ternera that great! My husband had the secreto iberico all meat a la parrilla and we were just in heaven... We also tried their gambas ajillo and felt that it was the first time we have tasted that dish and we could smell and taste garlic - finally! The waiter together with the friendly owner Juan that wanted us to feel good, it was a very good night and we love to go their again.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank KrokusoMossan

Montreux, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,065 helpful votes
“Very good place for meat lover”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We had 2 fabulous dinner here in late April 2011. The Kobe steak is so good and quite cheap compare to what you get elsewhere.
Try this place and the staff is really nice.
Thank you!

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank SwissAirTraveler
Diamondhead, MS
“Wonderful Service with great taste and atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 10, 2010

What an excellent restaurant to enjoy quality food. The spiced Tomato and Bread was wonderful. Then my crew and I ate a meat dish of 3 different types (excellent). Our BBQ was excellent, I haven't seen Chicken this size in years, Great taste. The service was exceptionally good and friendly, even with my very broken spanish. Prices were 45E for a full meal and drinks and starter dish then split between 3 people. So roughly 15e to eat a late dinner.

2 Thank Mikeiamunion21