“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante Aleman - CLOSED

Restaurante Aleman
Cuisines: German, Mediterranean, European, Grill, Diner, Central European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Rota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had great food and a wonderfully time. Friiendly service and tasty food. We did not know what to choose from all this varieties. Therefore we went back a few more times!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tanje

Rots
“Restaurant and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

A comment to the post of Yvonne L!!

Every waitress in every restaurant that i worked at would get kinda unfriendly when the ppl move the table already TWICE and touch and move everything that is set up on the table and has to redo every thing again and than being asked for a THIRD table!!
And every SINGLE WAITRESS that i know gets a pit upset when they get treated like they are not worth anything!

I know exactly who posted that comment!
And as i always do after cooking i went outside to your table and asked if everything is okay and your answer was YES!
And as you left BOTH of your plates had been empty and clean!
So the food couldnt have been that bad or you havent been eating in days to clean the plates like you did!
I am cooking here for the past 6 years and in the whole 6 years i had TWO legit complains about my food!

They stains on the tablecloth, every single tablecloth comes fresh from the laundry and we do not use tablecloth twice! So i dont know where you have seen any stains!

I am sick and tired of ppl like you being arrogant and thinking that they are something better!

If you write a Review here than be honest and dont write things that are not true or at least write things the way they really been!

Thank you!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank thegermanchef
Shelburne, Vermont
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stopped here for dinner after a few days in Rota, wanting to try something different. We were not disappointed as we had a wonderful dinner. Salad was fresh, chilled and excellent. Out schnitzels were perfect. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Rota.

• Visited April 2012
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“gypsy schnitzel is on point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

People laughed at me when I told them I ate German food in Spain since I came from Germany. I had to try their gypsy schnitzel since I read theirs is far better than Germany. From eating their gypsy schnitzel, those people were correct. I would love to eat here again and the staff were very friendly.

• Visited March 2012
Viksjö, Stockholms Län, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best french frice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

We have visit Aleman several time and always been satisfied. Good food in an pleasent enviroment and with nice music in the background. Best french frice we tasted in Rota.

• Visited March 2012