I had never been to either Tuscany or Villa Le Barone before and we were so delighted with our stay there. The Villa is a truly magical place. It is set in an incredibly beautiful location on top if a hillside overlooking Panzano. There are magical quintessential Tuscan views from every angle. The rooms are beautiful and ultra comfortable. The team who works there are incredible!! They worked with us from months before coming to the entire time we were there. And it wasn't just the front desk team ... everyone was so gracious and friendly from the front desk staff, the housekeepers, the servicing team in the restaurant and the owners ... no request was an inconvenience. Everyone was focused on making our trip the most memorable possible. They all made you feel like family. The food is spectacular. Truly traditional Tuscan menu's ... all perfectly and deliciously executed by Fernanda and her team. We even had the pleasure of a cooking class with Fernanda on the last morning of our stay and we had the best time cooking with her. My husbands limited Italian and Fernanda's infinite patience and our mutual love for good food make it an incredible memorable and delicious experience. We would recommend Villa Le Barone to everyone and without a doubt this visit may have been our first but not out last ... we WILL BE BACK!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany