We spent Easter weekend this past April at Villa le Barone, a beautiful old family establishment run by Italian-French team Corso and Jacqueline Aloisi de Larderel. In a picture book beautiful, natural environment, you will find a classical villa with individually decorated rooms. It was all done with great class, not over the top but in good taste, and complemented by excellent quality staff and services (incl food to die for). Management gave us fantastic recommendations for outings in the area, including printed directions for visiting local cultural venues and cellars for wine tasting. We were also directed to nearby restaurants where locally produced, organic and slow food movement cuisine is served. One evening on a gravel road going back to the Villa our car was "guided" by a local wild boar. Environmental care at the Villa is displayed through features such as towel reuse recommendations, energy efficient lightening, fresh fruits and vegetables "in season", fruits and flowers from the Villa garden, and extra virgin olive oil with the "agroqualita" bio label - delivered from the family farm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany