My wife and I have now stayed at Villa Le Barone twice. The experience both times was more than excellent. The Villa is charming in a beautiful location. The service is excellent and they can not do enough for you. Breakfast is excellent, rooms are spacious and don't forget to have the wonderful dinner at the Villa. We recommend the Villa and know those who read this and stay will be very pleased they did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The heated infinity swimming pool filled with salt water, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany