“Best wine tasting experience in Italy”
Review of Villa Cafaggio

Villa Cafaggio
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We went to this winery because Villa Cafaggio is one of our favorite wines in the U.S. We really enjoyed the tour and our guide was delightful. The wine tasting was one of the most nicely presented. Even though we just dropped in without an appointment, we were treated like honored guests. Following our winery tour, we came back to the main building and there was a table set with white linen. We were then given four wines to taste that were placed on a placemat that had a circle with the wine's name. We were also given snacks. We could really take our time and enjoy trying the wine. Would definitely recommend a stop here!

4  Thank Jennifer Z
There are newer reviews for Villa Cafaggio

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My friends and I went to this winery on our last day in Florence. We enjoyed the tour very much, and the wine tasting. HOWEVER..... we paid for wine to be shipped by someone arranged by this winery which we never received. The shipper claimed that the credit card didn't go through. My bank assured me that an attempt on my card was never made by the shipper. The winery would NOT refund my money. I think it is a scam between the winery and the shipper.

3  Thank Enj0ys_traveling
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We took a tour through this vineyard when we were in the Chianti region. The staff was wonderful and very knowledgeable and the wine was also amazing. We had a full tasting of 4 of their wines, and I have to say I liked them all very much. The grounds for the vineyard is also breath taking. If I come back to Chianti I would come to this vineyard again. I highly recommend coming by the Villa Cafaggio. And also try the jam and chocolates filled with wine they are very good.

2  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Stopped here on our way out of town after having a fabulous wine for dinner the night before from Villa Cafaggio. Ended up purchasing a case of wine from them to have shipped home. They also shipped an additional case for us that we didn't purchase there. Service was fabulous (were told when best to drink the wines that we purchased, which was nice). Definitely recommend finding your way here if in Greve.

2  Thank kjones10
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Charming hostess, great tasting wines. Beautiful scenery.