All reviews san vito beautiful pool nice hotel hotel room wifi connection couple of nights booked this hotel each morning main building spa chalet mare laura puglia retreat town coast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

What might be a busy tourist hotel in mid summer turned out to be a fantastic hotel for a quiet stay. We could not enjoy some of the benefits the hotel is offering due to the lack of time but definitely it is a good option and with a very good location.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night and were not disappointed. Laura in reception was wonderful! She gave us a warm reception, and was extremely helpful and
pleasant. She spoke English, so she was able to give us some great suggestions for local towns to visit: Monopli and Alberobello. They were awesome!
The room was large and the bed very comfortable. The shower was great! We ate dinner in the restaurant. The food was good and reasonable. The waitstaff was efficient, but all business. The grounds are lovely, and the pool looked great but we didn’t have time for a swim.
The hotel is on the main street into town, but it’s a good 15 minute to get there.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. The easy parking right off the highway was a big plus!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mlfc0
Reviewed September 19, 2018

I stayed in this hotel when I was planning my wedding, as recommended by wedding planner, in order to find accommodations for my guests. Indeed, my husband and I really enjoyed our stay even when it was in November and couldn't use the pool. It was clean, comfortable, modern, and the staff was very nice. I had around 45 guests coming from the US, Canada, Europe, Africa and the Middle East stay there in July 2018 and they were all amazed by the pool, the rooms, the restaurant and the friendly service.

Room tip: Good value for money
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Elvira D, Responsabile reception at Cala Ponte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much, we wait you again at Calaponte Hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for last 2 nights. We spend the beginning of our holiday in Torre Canne (cannebianchi) and we wanted to go back there when our plans changed. Unfortunately they were fully booked. The location of cala ponte is perfect but the hotel itself is clinical, more for business travelers. Not bad, just not for a holiday. Besides the hotel they have little houses too, they seem to be more comfortabel...
Pool is perfect, staff more than friendly.
Overall its not a bad place to stay (for a day or 2)and in the direct area of the lovely place polignano a mare, but for the price per night there are probably dozens of more pure italian (luxury) hotels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Q4379OPdavel
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my family a few weeks ago. the place is very quiet and well organized. beautiful pool, great breakfast and plenty of choice. My children had a lot of fun. At the reception there was a young guy with glasses who helped us with the language and advised us on places to visit. overall I would recommend staying in this hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
Elvira D, Responsabile reception at Cala Ponte Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear customer,

thank you very much for your feed back, we waiting you as soon as possible.
Best regards