Spectacular stay, where do I start...
- at arrival the owner/manager(?) gave me a wonderful mini tour of hotel and even a bit of history of the town ... The guy was a great storyteller!
- everything about the place was very modern, clean simple design cozy t same time.
- my single room had flat screen tv, we with everything, little seating area by window with breathtaking view.
- BREAKFAST! wow! Best food ever. I think it was all hand made from the mother + sister.
Pastries, not too sweet, fruits, etc etc, one of the best ones I've had in a hotel, and you eat in the rooftop w/ the amazing view of polignano cliffs and beach.
- location central, 1/block from the beach.
- the hotel (and town) were pretty quiet and calm, but I could hear the people in the next room
- wifi was only working on bottom floor.
-not exactly a bnb feel. The place had more of a hotel look, but the staff and breakfast Gave it more charm, ... If you really want a bnb home-like feel you may be a bit disappointed.
All in all, I LOVED my stay! the bnb and staff had a huge hand in making Pollignano that much more magical for me. I arrived here by accident but I found my gem in southern italy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Malu Bed & Breakfast is a wonderful structure overlooking the sea, built in the most beautiful point of Polignano a mare (the birthplace of Domenico Modugno, one of the most famous Italian singer, whose statue has been located just 20 metres far from our B & B ). The sea, near our structure, on which our rooms overlook, has been awarded with the Blue Flag and the 4 Sails of Legambiente. The family management of the Malu assures an incommensurable choice of culinary deliciousness in the continental breakfast that we offer to our appreciated guests. We use to propose to our client every morning too many homemade cakes, sweets, every kind of juices, jams, yogurt, quiches, fresh fruit and much more. The guideline of our team is make unforgettable the stay of our guest, combining radiance and kindness, with a charming and romantic location, a stunning view on sea and sunsets and an enchanting landscape. All our rooms, located just 30 metres from the beach, are modern, with air conditioning and with balcony, someone with panoramic sea view and someone inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Malu Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.