It is a beautiful hotel in a great location near by Polignano. It is not worth the money, I have been to different hotels in the area and I thought it was going to be spectacular due to it's high price. It is definately a place to go single not very child friendly.
- Minimalist in it's decoration (sometimes too much)
- Bathrooms are nice, with a sink with no space to leave your things
- No beach , it has a partnership with a small close by beach wich is ok (do not eat at the restaurant by the beach)
- Bikes are available and free but NO Baby / toddlers seat
- Very nice and romantic restaurant for dinner
- Nice luch but again not worth it to pay 40 euros for the buffet (no drinks included)
- NIce pool, just keep your kids restrained because the lifeguard asked a couple of kids to leave the small pool are because it's only for massages.. (while there was nobody in)
- The cleaning service is quite good.
- Very nice spa! with inside pool !
- So many good restaurants nearby so you can profit from this! and at a less expensive range.
- Free internet in the rooms!!
- Good breakfast. Do not order anything out of the menu
Overall it is not bad, you just have to know what you are dealing with.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Borgobianco Resort & Spa Mgallery By Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgobianco Resort And Spa