“my stay at Royal Falcone (business for me, vacation for my wife!)”

Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Monza
Reviewed January 23, 2013

very clean, pretty, comfortable, close to train station and right downtown. Underground parking available (very convenient). Staff very friendly and breakfast very good. I recommend it to anybody, either for business or pleasure. Internet works very well.
We appreciated very much the little details (wardrobe, welcome gifts...), which differenciates them from hotel chains.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andre S
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guests,
the personalized service is the goal we would like to reach and we are really happy that you have appreciated it. The location is considerable nice both for business or for leisure as you have mentioned but the little details you have marked allows us to treat our guests as warm as possible. Thanks for your time and for your positive comments ; hoping to have you here again please accept our best regards to you and your wife ( shopping addicted !)

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff responded to me booking request for a quiet room w/o needed to be promted. They were very courteous and also provide free transportation to my meetings at our office.

Breakfast was nice, I wish I had more time to stay and eat the free breakfast.

The staff were willing to communicate patiently with me in Italian rather than switching to English automatically.

If you are going, check out Oppio Osteria (about 4 short blocks) for a most memorable meal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Guest, it has been a pleasure for our staff gives you the best service as possible and I hope next time you could stay here some more time to enjoy not only buffet breakfast with our sweet , fresh orange juice, but even the nice Restaurant you suggested and the shopping and historical area so near to the hotel. Thanks for your time

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Well located near the train station and walking distance of restaurants and city places.

I was there for business and was what I expected. Only issue is that I could feel the trains front time to time but was not too much noisy

• Stayed: December 2012
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

our location is quite close to Monza Train Station which is not so busy expecially during the night but some guests might be disturbed; please be sure next time here to ask for room facing our courtyard. That's would be fine. Thanks for the time you spent in writing this comments and I hope to have you here again.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed there for a couple of nights on business. The room was nice and the attention to details was good. The staff was friendly and I had a nice stay. Will consider returning there on my next trip.

The breakfast was limited, when compared to hotels of a similar price and standard, but at least there was fresh orange juice!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Guest, thanks so much for your positive comments about our property; as far as the breakfast is concerned, we assure a good variety of products including cheese, ham eggs, cakes and so on and of course our fresh orange juice. We will take care about your consideration ; we are always ready to make changes and improve our service. I will do that and maybe next time you will find something new at breakfast time.Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Several colleagues and I recently stayed at the Hotel Royal Falcone. Overall, I was very pleased. The staff seemed friendly and attentive to my special requests (early arrival from abroad, and iron, ironing board, and plug adapters to loan me, etc.) I enjoyed the free Internet and breakfast buffet.

Several associates reported hitting their heads more than once on low ceilings in their rooms. However, mine (on floor 1) was quite high and I had no issues. One thing I would have liked was a shower curtain. Try as I will, I seem to flood the bathroom every time I shower without one.

One fo the best features of the hotel was the location. It sits in easy walking distance to restaurants and the local train. It was quite convenient.

I would recommend this property, and plan to stay their again, next time my travels bring me to Monza.

Room Tip: If you're very tall, ask for a room with a high ceiling.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest, nice to hear your stay in our hotel has been appreciated; the ceilings of some rooms are lower than normal but only in one side and completely in wood, the rooms assume a very romantic atmospere. It is just a kind of room, we have more than one type and your collegues can ask for standard room the one you have had. We take care about your suggestion about the curtain and we thank you very much for the positive comments about service and about our staff. Hoping to have you again here, I remain with best regards.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Hotel Royal Falcone:
My husband and I stayed at the Royale Falcone September 5th to 10th to attend the Italian Grand Prix F1 race. Due to the popularity of this race we began one year ahead. Right from the start, Davide and the staff at the Royale Falcone were awesome to deal with. They answered all of our many questions and requests promptly and politely.
Because we were arriving into Milan late on the Wednesday night, we asked Davide to arrange for a limosine to pick us up and take us to the Royale Falcone. The Limosine driver was there waiting and was so personable, it really made for a good start as we were quite tired.
When we arrived at the Royale Falcone, Davide was there to greet us with a warm "Buona sera" and a big smile.
Because my husband is a diabetic I had asked Davide in an email to have some food for us when we arrived. When Davide took us to our room there was so much food and juice's it was amazing! Cheeses and meats, crackers and biscuits, and an assortment of juices. Not only that there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table with a bottle of champagne chilling on ice!
In an earlier email I had asked Davide to make some dinner reservations for us at some local restaurants which he also did.
The hotel itself was wonderful. The room we requested (street-side not train-station side!), was very nice, comfortable and quiet. The buffet breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious.
What can I say, our stay at the Royale Falcone was excellent. The location is great as it is close to the center of town and the train station. Davide and the staff treated us like royalty and we will definitely stay there again if we return to Monza!

Room Tip: Higher floor on the street side NOT the train station side.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CameronsloveEurope
PRRoyalFalcone, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Royal Falcone - Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Guest,
we are really estonished and very proud in reading your exceptional comment about your stay at the Royal Falcone. We thank you so much for having take time to write it down and we hope to receive you again in our property; feel free to contact us for any requirements. Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Small rooms, they really have single beds :/ However, room and service kept up with all my needs. Being in the area for business it was a good pragmatic choice. Small elevator, not all rooms accessible by wheelchair.

Room Tip: Single rooms are really small, but ok.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

we thank you so much for the consideration about our service and all our staff do its best to improve it all the time. We have very few single rooms with single beds now we are going to refurbish them all with queen beds where it is possible. Next time feel free to ask us the room with larger beds and we will be glad in confirming you an up grading. The lift you used is not very large, it is true, but we have also another lift larger which can be used for chairs. Kind Regards