Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A dream come true

It was a long-time dream of my husband Mariano to visit what he calls the Mecca of F1 race driving... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Flyer794186
via mobile
Great time!

We were fortunate to see racers practicing on the track. It did mean however, that we couldn’t take... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kaynix2014
Switzerland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Monza
from $262.36
More Info
from $262.36
More Info
1,228 results
All reviews grand prix the bus general admission tickets race track black line ferrari fans lake como saturday and sunday behind the scenes food stands racing fan bike tour bring your own pit lane press room media room portable toilets
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

My wife and 12 year old son travelled to Italy to watch the F1 grand prix in 2018. I was apprehensive about what we could expect to see from general admission tickets but we had a very good day. We sat on the benches at the entrance to the Parabolica and really enjoyed the racing. Best to get there as early as possible as the benches get full quickly. We were there by 8.30 and by 9.30 they were full. We were searched on the way in and our battery bank which we had taken to recharge our phones was confiscated. We were told we could collect it at the end of the day. Unfortunately when we returned at the end of the day it had been claimed by someone else ;( If I had put it in my pocket instead of my bag i would have been alright. It makes no sense to me why it was taken, as it wasnt and couldn't be used as a weapon.
Overall though that was my only complaint about our trip.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Balaran32
Reviewed February 19, 2019

My first Grand Prix was the US Grand Prix in 1966. Been a fan all my life and spent some thirty years in and out of formula cars. My recent opportunity to enjoy Formula 1 events has been as a spectator. My wife and I have attended 4 Grand Prix since Malaysia 2017. In 2018 we went to Austria, Silverstone and Monza.
Monza was an exciting historic journey and connected to my first Grand Prix where, the Movie Grand Prix was being filmed.

A great deal has happened to the technology of Formula 1. So many advancements in the cars and track facilities have taken place. if the track does not conform to a strict set of technology, pit and safety regulations, there simply would not be a Grand Prix event.

Unfortunately Monza has taken only the cars into consideration and is a disgrace to the proud Italian history of auto sport.
The list of what is not right.
1. There is no public forum event in modern western world that permits smoking in the stand.
No such things as getting on an airplane, any theatre event, opera . . . But there is no restriction to smoking at Monza. Additional to the public health issue is the fact of a crowd of people and fire risk of open flame
2. Grandstand 8 is completely obscured from looking up the track towards the start straight ( by about four trees.)
3. The access to the stands does not have properly groomed safe pathways. Some rain turned the path into a muddy uneven mess
4. The toilets are a series of portable toilets not properly maintained. (no such disgrace existed at Silverstone or Austria's Red Bull Ring. Both those venues have permanent toilets facilities and staff making sure everything is in proper order and clean)
5. securities measure were not consistent and you had to enter and re-enter just to get a snack
6. The concession stands required three or four stages to line up for each item you wanted, beginning with buying tickets. The quality of food I wouldn't feed my dog with. Monza needs to go to Austria and review the concession choices, method of preparing and the very efficient method of getting a cash topped up track credit card and each concession simply has reader that applies your purchase and reduces your balance.
Additional to the unnecessary line times at Monza I observed pick pockets working through the crowd without any reasonable police presence in the concession area.

Of the billions of dollars that sift from organization to organization and the millions upon millions expended by Formula one teams The most important part of formula one's reason for existing (the fans) have been disgracefully treated by the organizers of Monza Autodromo. My suggestion is that fans refuse (As I am doing) to attend Monza unless the appropriate changes are completed. Fans do have a choice and opportunity to determine whether Monza fields a Grand Prix.

The only improvement for audience over 1966 Grand Prix is the Television screens showing the entire track and the hand held vision technologies. However if we are to only have a reasonable audience treatment by television viewing, there is no point to attend the Grand Prix at Monza.

Formula 1 official ticketing site will suggest that they are the event ticket provider, but don't actually have to do with track facility ownership and condition. But F1 ticketing and Formula 1 does have control of information that is available to potential ticket holders and responsibility to keep ticket holders accurately informed about the facility conditions.

Bottom line I will never invest another ticket purchase in Monza without proof that every deficiency mentioned is solved.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank D k
Reviewed November 7, 2018

The circuit is beautiful, right at the center of the park. The tour by van is not so great, just a lap around and that's it. I've visited a few other race tracks in other places that offer a great tour inside the boxes and podium. If possible, do the bike tour.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank gmontaldi
Reviewed October 16, 2018

To get to the racetrack if one is staying a bit far away can become expensive and quite time consuming. So if you plan the visit the track try to get accommodation close to track. Other than that it was such an unique, hands-on experience. We took the tour with a lap around the track in their van, driven by a knowledgeable Italian. If you love F1 or Motorsport this is a must! The shops were just a little disappointing as I am an Alfisti and didn't see a lot of Alfa Romeo regalia/ merch.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Travelled from Milan to Monza for the Italian grand prix, using a normal train to Monza station (as our seats were at Parabolica), rather than the specially laid on train to the track (which suits the Lesmo section of the track, around the other side.) For the grand prix, there is then a Black line shuttle bus from Monza station, (for which there is an extra charge), which takes you to within walking distance of the circuit. There were queues but it was well organised and the queue moved quickly. The walk from the drop off point takes about 25 minutes and takes you past a good variety of food and merchandise stalls. Once inside the circuit, there are the usual F1 team merchandise outlets and plenty of choice of food and drink. It is well worthwhile paying for your food and drink when you first arrive at the circuit, to avoid long queues later. You are given a raffle ticket for your purchase, so you simply have to return to the stall when you are ready to eat, hand over your ticket and collect your food. For Friday's pre practice you can sit in any grandstand (except the main.) Great view into the corner at Parabolica. We sat on the exit of the bend, at Verdano for quali and the race. Again a great view and easy access to the track for the podium. Wear red to blend in with the Tifosi!! Great atmosphere!

Date of experience: September 2018