“Fantastic food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was there with German colleagues for a nice dinner together. We didn't have to order food à la carte as the company had already arranged for big trays of antipasto, pasta, fish and desserts.
The quality of food is excellent, the waiters are nice and welcoming, wine comes in big glasses and at the end of your dinner there's always some limoncello and meloncello to sip.
A nice touch from South of Italy to Monza city center.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Caprese

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I visited the pizzeria with my family. The place opens now at 7 pm which is good for a family with children. However I found the pizza less good than usual. It became cold very quicly and the mozzarella became too hard to eat.
I was not offered the usual limoncello, however the people are always very kind.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

A large bustling restaurant recommended to us by the local owner of the apartment we were staying in as having good food at a more reasonable price than some of the other restaurants in town. I went with my husband and my parents. Its a relatively loud family friendly restaurant but don't let that put you off if its not usually your thing. They also have a small terrace across the road which is quieter. The food was fantastic with huge portions. The mixed platter starters and desserts were a great way to try everything. The service was so friendly it brought us back a second night.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

We visited this restaurant with some locals, both colleauges and clients and we conciedered the food very good. It comes in abundance and the staff is very friendly. English is also no problem. Beside that it is very central, the cathetdral of Monza is nearby. The fish and meat dishes were fresh and very nice, the Mozarella is original for those who know the story! One of the colleauges comes from Napoli, this is Napoli cuisine!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

This place is always full but for sure not at the level of the one in Naples.Pasta is not tasty as it is supposed to be and the pizza dough is really gummy. If you know the real pizza this is not the place for you, if you never had the pizza in naples than this place can be ok. The good part is they are fast in serving, and they bring you limoncello for free at the end. I tried this place two times but none of this two was good enough for me.

1  Thank rds69