“Great service and great view! Feel like in home!”
Review of Remezzo Villas

Remezzo Villas
Ranked #13 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Thanks to Vassilis and his great hotel, our honeymoon started in great style!!
He was always there to help with tips about the best places to visit and we enjoy our trip fully.
The stunning view (best of the island) also contributed and left us missing Santorini!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Remezzo has an incredible view of the Caldera. Breakfasts were amazing! Vassillis, the owner, was an exceptional host. He was incredibly helpful with his knowledge of the various sites of the island and finding the best places to eat. I would definitely recommend to all.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Our first four nights were in the Honeymoon Double, which had a great patio and a private jacuzzi, which we really loved. The other two nights were in the spacious Superior Suite, which was also really nice- more spacious on the inside, and with direct access to a semi-private patio. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping service was great.

Everywhere in the hotel had great sunset views. The hotel location is great- Imerovigli is nice because it is quieter than Fira and Oia but it is still easy enough to get into town, whether walking, by bus, or by taxi. It also has the best sunset views we saw.

The staff was a particularly bright spot- everyone was very helpful, particularly Vassilis, who gave great advice on restaurants, day trips, and the rest. He and other staff were willing to make reservations, call taxis, etc- we got way more than we bargained for!

I would recommend Remezzo to anyone travelling to Santorini!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Don't believe the reviews. No one can explain how wonderful a stay with Vassillis at Remezzo Villas is. His passion and sincere love of people is only second to his intimate knowledge of the island, the places to see, the food to eat and the people to meet there. We visited Santorini 25 years ago on our Greece Honeymoon, returning to celebrate our silver anniversary. Vassillis, his staff and the extraordinary breakfasts, prepared by his mother, made it a truly memorable experience. We don't know how our visit could have been any better. Guaranteed it won't be another 25 years before we return.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am one of the guilty many who often use Trip Adviser to search for great spots without paying it back and posting reviews to help fellow travelers. However, after staying at Remezzo Villas, I was compelled to share my experience.

The location was perfect, the views were gorgeous, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff (in particular the owner) were friendly and helpful. Every time I have a good experience somewhere, I say to myself - I am going to share this on Trip Adviser- only to return home and let life get in the way. This place was so great that I literally unpacked and headed to the computer to submit my review. I highly recommend that if you visit Santorini, stay at Remezzo Villas!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have traveled extensively throughout North America, Asia, and Europe and Remezzo Villas is, without question, the best traveling experience I have ever had. First of all, its location in Imerovigli is excellent since it is away from the crowds of cruise-goers (which were surprisingly significant given that we visited in the middle of May) in Fira and Oia, however, it is easily accessible to both. It is also perched atop the highest point along the caldera and, needless to say, the views are spectacular. My girlfriend and I stayed in the honeymoon double suite, however, we were also given the opportunity to tour a few other rooms on the property. Each room is unique and the attention to detail in their decoration is extremely well done. Overall, the property is gorgeous, the views are amazing, and it is kept in immaculate condition.
Even considering all of the wonderful aspects of the hotel and its location, it was the hotel owner (Vassilis) that was the most impressive part of our stay. From the amazing breakfasts he and his staff serve on the terrace, to mapping out all of the points of interest on the island, to recommending the best restaurants and bars, Vassilis certainly makes you feel like family throughout your stay. My girlfriend and I were thoroughly impressed with every aspect of our stay at Remezzo Villas, our only regret being that we’re not still there now. When we do return, however, we will absolutely stay at Remezzo again, I could not more highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, though the hot tub in the honeymoon double suite is amazing for sunsets.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at Remezzo villas for 5 nights during the first week of May and we have very fond memories of our holiday. The staff were friendly and professional, and the manager Vassillis was an exceptional host! He gave us fantastic recommendations on things to do on the island. The room was clean and spacious with amazing seaviews. The location was absolutely fantastic as it was peaceful and close to a lot of lovely restaurants. The sunset views were amazing and was the best on the island!
We arrived in the evening just in time to admire the sunset. Afterwards, feeling hungry and tired, Kalipso (who was the manager's sister) suggested we try Souvlaki (greek kebab) and she gave us some Nykteri (Santorini white wine) while we were waiting for our takeaway. It was the best kebab and white wine that I've ever had! In fact the wine was so nice that we brought 2 bottles back home.
One afternoon whilst relaxing in the villa, Vassillis kindly gave us coffee and biscuits. He also made us a frappe as I said I've never tried it before and it was lovely! Since it was Easter in Greece, we were given some traditional Easter treats and beautifully decorated candle sticks (which I've kept as a souvenir). Vassillis also offered us to join them for their feast on Easter Sunday but unfortunately we had to catch our flight home. When we checked out, the porter/handyman (who was very hardworking and friendly) took our luggage to our hire car.
All in all, Remezzo villas is the best place to stay in Santorini. I have recommended it to my friends and if we were lucky enough to visit Santorini again in the future, we will definitely choose to stay at Remezzo!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa
#21 of 50 in Imerovigli
Honeymoon Petra Villas
Honeymoon Petra Villas
#16 of 50 in Imerovigli
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Apanemo
Apanemo
#1 of 12 in Akrotiri

Been to Remezzo Villas? Share your experiences!