Beautifully run family b&b,
On arrival I was a little nervous, if like me you were wanting a cliff top villa with a view over the volcano, this hotel is not that. However we also didn't have the budget that goes with those wants.
This B&B didn't fail to impress us with their attention to detail ( candles on our terrace each night, breakfast served each morning to our room, well maintained gardens and pool area). For the price we paid we could not have got the outstanding service or room. It was a great compromise in the end. The view from the pool area is beautiful and it's s cheap taxi into Fira €7.
I didn't want to leave by the end, each day we would wake up, call reception to let them know we were ready for breakfast ( which was different each day and plenty to food) have a swim in the pool and a relax in the bath ( after two months of European bathrooms it was nice to have a bath) we would then take off to Fira or Oia for shopping and dinner. It's was so very relaxing.
Housekeeping was Amazing and each day they would come in and clean up all our mess.
Only fault was the internet would drop out every now and then. But that seemed to be Greece.
Our apartment had a big kitchen and we stocked the fridge with snack from a trip to Oia.
The pool area was clean and plenty of beds for everyone and we had no kids in the hotel during our stay major plus!!
Only thing to note is there is s road next to the pool/hotel, I thought it was on a cliff when I booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anthonas Apartments is a newly built complex, situated in the peaceful village of Imerovigli. With stunning views of the Aegean Sea and extraordinary sunrises, this location is the perfect place to experience the beauty of Santorini.Anthonas Apartments are elegantly decorated in a traditional style and fully equipped with entertainment and utilities for all your leisure needs, along with a spacious private balcony.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area.The outdoor swimming pool, private terrace and gardens provide a beautiful outdoor space in which to enjoy the homemade breakfast. As a family run establishment, the owners of the Anthonas make sure that all their guests are warmly welcomed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Anthonas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthonas Apartments Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Hotel Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece