We stayed there for 2 nights in the last week of June 2012 . We loved it . And we had lots to compare it too , as we did 3 weeks on 5 of the Greek Islands in the Cyclades . This was the 5th hotel of 6 on our trip and it was one of our favorites ! Lia arranged a pick up at the port ( not included in the hotel price) which was ok . We were greeted with a cool drink on our arrival . The room ( # 2) was fabulous . A 2 storey suite with a view of the pool and facing east , which made for great sunrise views !
The breakfast was just fantastic , fresh products and served to us on our terrace overlooking the pool . The upstairs has a small balcony and the comfortable bedroom . The spiral staircase is a little awkward , but it added an ambiance that suited the place . The main floor had a sofa , kitchen table , and a kitchenette that was very handy .
This is a family run place and lia and here parents work very hard to keep it up and make you feel welcome and appreciated . The hospitality was just what we expected ( this is why we returned to Greece for a second time) from a family run business . There is that genuine caring and willingness to be helpfull . Lia even gave us a couple of rides with her own car . One ride was to our next hotel which was only 5 blocks away , and hardly worth calling a cab for . Our next hotel was very pricey and had a caldera view . But after experiencing the pricey hotel , we both agreed that Anthonas Appartments was a much better experience and definitely a better value . We would recommend this hotel to anyone , and if you want a sunset experience , go for a sunset cruise while you stay at Anthonas . The view on the ship is much better than on a balcony that is 350 meters up . And it's a whole bunch more fun .
Thanks again to Lia and her parents . We had a lot of fun and will be back soon !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anthonas Apartments is a newly built complex, situated in the peaceful village of Imerovigli. With stunning views of the Aegean Sea and extraordinary sunrises, this location is the perfect place to experience the beauty of Santorini.Anthonas Apartments are elegantly decorated in a traditional style and fully equipped with entertainment and utilities for all your leisure needs, along with a spacious private balcony.Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area.The outdoor swimming pool, private terrace and gardens provide a beautiful outdoor space in which to enjoy the homemade breakfast. As a family run establishment, the owners of the Anthonas make sure that all their guests are warmly welcomed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anthonas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthonas Apartments Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Hotel Imerovigli
- Anthonas Apartments Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece