“Wonderful stay”

Dreams Luxury Suites
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here last October in the Foivos Suite. Neither of us had been to Santorini and we arrived last at night after dark. The staff was so welcoming and helpful showing us to our charming (very large) suite. (We loved Foivos but it would be perfect for a family or two couples). When we woke up in the morning we were awestruck by the view. It was truly spectacular. Everything about our stay was fantastic. The employees were all very nice and we really enjoyed our breakfasts each morning. We certainly hope to return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dreams_Suites, General Manager at Dreams Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and generous feedback! We hope that you will choose Dreams Luxury Suites again, the next time you are in Santorini.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked in January 2013 for my 30th birthday at the end of July 2013.

My partner was in contact with the hotel prior to our arrival because it was my 30th birthday during our stay and therefore my partner and the hotel were planning a couple of nice surprises.

We booked a VIP transfer and when we walked into the arrivals hall at the airport, the driver was waiting for us and took our bags to a new Mercedes and took us took the hotel.

The driver contacted the hotel when we were a few minutes away so the hotel manager and staff could meet us on the car park. What a lovely touch! I see a couple of people have mentioned the car park and hotel entrance being poor but it was fine!

Our luggage was taken from the car park to the room and we went to the hotel reception to check in and chat about our stay etc.

Susanna was our main hotel manager/contact for the week that we spent at Dreams and let me tell you, she's the best hotel manager I have come across in the world!!! Everything we asked, she did! My review will explain.

Following our relaxed check in we were taken to our villa (Iokasti Villa) and it was exactly what we expected. I was asked to enter the villa first and this was because the hotel had left champagne, fresh fruit, candles and rose pettles in the room...WOW!

The room was great and also the outdoor space with the 2 pools was great.

The views from the rooms in the hotel are just amazing!

We spent most of the week outside relaxing by the pool and it was lovely and quiet.

The free breakfast was just superb! We were using the hotel app on my I phone which was just great. We would order breakfast the night before and select exactly what we wanted and at what time....how good is that for service?!

We also used the hotel app for turndown service, cocktails and additional shower gel and shampoo.

We asked Suzanna to arrange a boat trip for us which she did and that was private exactly what we wanted - great afternoon/evening! My shorts were dirty when we got back to the hotel and again Suzanna took them and washed them for me...GREAT SERVICE or what?!

On the day of my birthday, I was given a full size home made chocolate cake which was lovely and again just another example of great staff and hotel.

The location of the hotel is good, you can walk up to a village or walk down to another village, both have restaurants and shops.

I would fully recommend this hotel to anyone! I thank Suzanna for being just great and also all the hotel staff.. just a great perfect hotel!

We will be back to this hotel, no doubt!

THANK YOU!!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Shep99

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to thoroughly share your experience at Dreams Luxury Suites! Your kind words motivate us to maintain the same level of service and facilities.
Thank you once more!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you are looking to relax in the Most beautiful place, Great views, wonderful sunset, complete silence, privacy, romantic and with a SUPERB service, the personal goes above and beyond to make your stay extraordinary. Our suite was perfect.

Susan AMAZING HOST and the Breakfast delicious !!!

Room Tip: any of the 5 suites are lovely, but next time i will get a suite with a Pool too.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your ever kind words! We are extremely happy that you chose Dreams Luxury Suites for such an important moment of your life.
Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at Dreams for one week and it was simply awesome! We stayed in two different suites (Armonia & Foivos) since the first one was not available for the whole week, so we had the pleasure to experience two different styles - and both were amazing! Excellent view of the Caldera, your own terrace, pool, jacuzzi, breakfast at the terrace at your desired time... the staff was very welcoming and friendly. It's a perfect location for honeymooners or couples who wish to spend quality time together in a quiet, relaxing spot.
The capital Fira is only a 30min walk away and the little town of Imerovigli can be reached within a few minutes by foot. There's a good selection of restaurants at different levels around. You can also book massages at Dreams - we booked the therapists twice, it was worth it!

Room Tip: We think that "Armonia" is the most private suite. It's nicely laid out: cosy terrace...
2  Thank cmb2310

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your kind review and to share your impressions of our hotel!
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again, hopefully soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

All my life I hear many things about Greece and not all of them are flattering to the Greeks people. Of course there are the ancient Greek ruins and "The Greek economy", Greek food. the Greek people and "Greek politics". So, even though I have traveled most of the globe, I'd never been to Greece.

But when it came time to find a location for our wedding and honeymoon, we searched the world to find the "perfect place' to get away from it all. However, we did not want to leave luxury and conveniences of modern life. After looking at many places, we kept coming back to Greece and especially the pictures from the Dream Luxury Suites website.

My fiance' was enamored with the pictures, but felt that nothing could be that good. The pictures had to be photo-shopped to get the rich colors. Especially the blue's of the ocean and sky. Well we were wrong, The pictures do not do justice to Greece.

We spent our Honeymoon week here at the Dream Luxury Suites and loved every single minute we were here. We stayed in the Armonia Suite. This suite has a private pool and Jacuzzi. It is a large suite, with a queen size bed, a large central room with desk, computer, TV, couch, table, chairs for two and air conditioning. It also has a small kitchen with a fridge full of drinks of all kinds (soft drinks, liquor, wine and beer). If you want to share preparing a small intimate meal together made with local produce and foods, the kitchen is perfect. Santorini grows the best tomatoes in the world. It has world class wines and cheeses. The feta cheese is fantastic. We brought back produce and foods from a local farmer on the island and it turned into a perfect breakfast and lunch prepared by myself and my bride.

However, we did not eat the meal in the large room, but rather we ate it outside in the courtyard with a fantastic view of the Caldera (the ancient Volcano). The view is one of the best anywhere in the world.

Every morning, we had breakfast in the courtyard. With the exception of the one breakfast we prepared, we took advantage of the breakfast included with our room. And we are very happy that we did. The meal was a wonderful combination of traditional egg breakfast with Greek produce, fruits, yogurts, coffees, juices, cheeses and breads. What can I say, it was just fantastic. [Although the optional Greek Coffee takes some getting used to!)

Let's not forget the staff. We interacted with about 8 different staff members during our stay. All of them overwhelmed us with service. Sometimes, it was very unexpected and very much in the Greek traditions. Souzana Theodoridou is the hotel manager during our stay and I must say she is the best example of the quality of service at this hotel. As just one example, we had decided to explore the village one morning and past by the hotel office. Souzana greeted us and invited us into the office for a chat. Once she found out our plans she immediately pulled out a new cell phone and offered it to us for they day, just in case we ended up too far and too tired to walk back to the hotel. "Just call me and we will come pick you up.". Now THAT is Service!

Well the walk to downtown Fira is a leisurely 30 minutes so we did not have to take Suozana up on the offer of the pick up. But it was very, very comforting to know we could if we wanted to.

Our stay was perfect. We are going to go back from time to time, as often as schedule and budget will permit.

Thanks to Souzana Theodoridou and the entire team (cooks, bus boy, maids, housekeeping...) for a perfect honeymoon!

Room Tip: When making reservations. Call to find out which rooms have private Jacuzzi and private pools. Not...
6  Thank Kevin F

Dear Guest,

We have no words to express our gratitude for your generous and detailed review. Our highest goal is to offer our guests a vacation of a lifetime and we are extremely happy that, in your case, we succeeded. We are looking forward to your next visit to our beautiful island!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Dreams was absolutely FANTASTIC! My husband and I spent a week there on our honeymoon in June 2013. The staff was above and beyond from the moment we arrived. Our suite was lovely and extremely spacious. The views from our balcony and private pool/hot tub were breathtaking. Breakfast on our balcony every morning was delicious, especially the greek honey butter. Overall, my husband and I were blown away by this place and could not have asked for a more romantic and perfect honeymoon!

Thank you Dreams!!!
Pressly & Zach

2  Thank Pressly S
Dreams_Suites, General Manager at Dreams Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled that we managed to offer you an unforgettable time and we sincerely hope that you will choose Dreams Luxury Suites the next time you are in Santorini! Thank you!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went there mid-June 2013 for a honeymoon and stay 6 days in the Armonia Suite. What a wonder, the place, the breakfast, the service, the view. It was very very relaxing, all the people very helpful at all times, 24 hours a day.

My experience from booking was very smooth and good email communication (not always in Greece, specially in Fall and Winter when I started the process coordinating my wedding).

The Armonia is the most private, but even the employees can have a glance inside the pool and entrance area, but they are reserved. Full cleaning suite was made every day. Breakfast has a whole menu with different choices, and we could eat outside looking at the ocean. Our daily topics of conversations were about how many cruises arrived to Santorini that morning.

We have to go back, one day again we have to go back.

Room Tip: The Armonia is the most expensive, but the most private, and has the best pool not only in the hotel...
3  Thank Hi3000

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review and for the kind words about your experience at Dreams Luxury Suites! We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Honeymoon Petra Villas
#7 of 50 in Imerovigli
Dana Villas Hotel & Suites
Dana Villas Hotel & Suites
#6 of 21 in Firostefani
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Been to Dreams Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!