We spent three nights at Irida. The location is perfect and certainly one of the best view of the island. We enjoyed very much our room except the bathroom that is small and the shower that must keep in your hand. Breakfast is served at your room which is very nice. To make even better, it could be a fresh orange juice and better coffee (cappucino, expresso). Dimitri and Katarina were always available to help us and they gave us great advice. We recommend this hotel. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santorini, the illustrious Greek island, has decorated the mind’s eye of romantics and explorers over the centuries. The soft array of colors that extends over the horizon disguises the dramatic energy of the active volcano and today serves as the ideal backdrop for visitors’ dreams.IRIDA is located at the highest point of the caldera in the traditional village of Imerovigli which offers easy access to visitors and a panoramic view of the entire island.However, what is truly unique is that IRIDA is a family owned hotel that we created on land which has been home to our family from the 1700's ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Irida Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irida Studios Hotel Santorini
- Irida Santorini Imerovigli, Greece