We had a lovely stay at Hotel Kallisto with our toddler in May 2013. The room (master suite) was wonderful, very spacious, and super clean, with a balcony/veranda with views to die for. Having breakfast on the balcony every morning was definitely a highlight of our holiday, talk about breakfast with a view! The pool is big enough to be an actual pool (not just a oversized bath-tub) and we really enjoyed swimming in it.
The staff are wonderful, very friendly and discreet and willing to help with any questions and queries. Julian's restaurant recommendations were spot on, and we loved feeling so welcome.
The hotel's location is great: you have great views over the caldera, it's easy to get to Oia and Fira by either bus (2 min walk to bus stop) or car (they can help with a rental car). Walking to Fira by the lovely coastal path is also a great option, but definitely takes longer than the 10 minutes other reviewers have mentioned, more like 30 minutes.
Would definitely recommend going here, and we'd definitely stay here again next time we're in Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece