My wife, baby and I stayed here for 10 days in September 2013. We had the Master Suite which was nice and spacious with its own kitchenette and terrace, both helpful for a long-stay with a baby. Rooms were nice, a little overly furnished and bathtub could have been bigger but expectations are high for Santorini where ratings are generally 4-5 stars for quite a few places. Facilities were nice and there is a lots of tanning and pool space for the amount of units. And yes, the view is fantastic.
The part that makes the hotel is the service. Everything from the bellmen who came out to meet our cab up the street to bring our luggage to the daily breakfast brought to our patio to the cleaning lady to the front deck. Everyone is courteous, works hard to go the extra mile and gives service with a smile. Our little family enjoyed it very much and look forward to returning one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece