We went in September 2010 for two weeks for our honeymoon and had an absolutely amazing time and couldn't have picked a better hotel on the island. We couldn't have asked for more, from the fantastic welcome from Samson and Emma on arrival (even though it was 11.30 at night), to the great room, stunning views, great service and spa. We enjoyed sunning ourselves on the terrace, with the enjoyable "experiment" or two from Samson. We had two meals in the hotel which were delicious and the spa is lovely, a nice way to end the day. Nothing was too much trouble, Emma and Samson were great and made it a really fantastic stay in great surroundings. Would definently recommend and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece