We stayed in la Maltese in the end of may. We had a great time despite that the weather blew us of one day. We had a semi private pool which due to the bad weather we couldn’t enjoy… Great Breakfast. Excellent view. Perfect location in the highest point of the caldera. Adelina took very good care of us, she recommended the best restaurants in Santorini always booked the best places for us and made sure the took good care of us everywhere we went. Try the best cosmopolitan cocktails you have ever had from George the bartender who is always making new cocktails for us each day-was a surprise!!!!! Excellent food quality and taste!!! Try the lobster and the beef – they were amazing!!!!!
Definitely will go back and recommend this awesome Hotel which is a small luxury in all aspects!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece