If you want a hotel with stunning views, incredible food and staff that can't do too much for you then La Maltese is the place to go. My wife and I spent a week here as part of our 40 years of marriage treats and we weren't disappointed - how many places do you go to when the management and staff come out to welcome you and wave you off when you leave. Nothing was too much trouble - they just wanted us to have a good time. We ate in far more than we had planned as the food and service were so good it "seemed silly not to". Make sure you have a view over the caldera - the sunsets were stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece