We arrived to La Maltese just before the season started this week and was a break for myself and husband to get away and relax for a week. The location is stunning and the staff were amazing. Brilliant customer service and they couldn't do enough to help. It was a bizarre week for weather - some hail storm when we arrived which quickly cleared up, some intense winds that eventually went away and some glorious sunshine. Food was excellent both in the hotel and in the surrounding restaurants. Met some lovely people whilst staying here. Rooms were kept clean every day. Excellent manager Adelina (probably spelt wrong) with a great team behind her especially George and his cocktails! I rarely write on trip advisor but I felt the team did an excellent job and made our holiday at La Maltese a great experience despite the weather! Guy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece