This is a Luxury Estate and is the best hotel I've ever been to!
The Staff, especially Nick are amazing! My husband and I wanted to find out information about a few activities on the island, so we asked the conceirge who took upon herself to find the best of the best and book all the activites for us. She was our own private activity agent.
The restaurant is also top notch! The breakfasts are a huge spread of some of the most delicious local cuisine in Greece. The restaurant also does a wonderful lunch and dinner and the prices are quite reasonable for the quality that your getting.
The location is by far the best on the island. Close to everything but far enough away, or far enough up rather that you get the privacy and serene feeling at the hotel. Our room was small but functional, we stayed in the smallest double room. It was clean and well decorated. It worked because we didn't want to stay in the hotel room, we wanted to be out and about.
I would highly reccommend this hotel to anyone who wants a truly luxurious experience in Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece