La Maltese should never have been rated by the small luxury hotels network. We were suckered in by the relation, and our experience was the opposite of luxury. Not only was our room not available, not only was there a foul odor in the room they gave us (that did not have a view which we booked), they booked the common areas for weddings, and left paying guests with no use of the pool or outdoor areas. 3 of the 4 nights we were there they hosted weddings. The sales department will sell anything, but trying to get them to credit your account is impossible. We were promised a credit 2 months ago, and they are completely unresponsive. AVOID!!! Your health and vacation are worth more than a low price!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece