Re: Amit G comment. The same happened to us. We had booked 2 suites as one couple were on honeymoon. On arrival we were told the same - sorry we are double booked. That was the best thing that could have happened to us. The situation of La Maltese is bad and although it looks good in the photographs you will be disappointed to see the place with your own eyes. What about the power cables that cross the sea view and the building works next door or the very tired look inside. They are careful not to show those. Fortunately we were moved to a REAL 5 Star Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece