We searched long and hard for where to stay in Santorini and I'm very happy we stayed in Prekas.
- Unparalleled views of the caldera. Imerovigli is beautiful, and Prekas specifically is situated furthest down the cliff side so you have an unobstructed view of the caldera and sunset.
- Pool. Prekas' pool has a great view of the caldera and about 7 or so lounge chairs. It's a pretty good size, especially compared with a lot of other more expensive nearby hotels which only have small kidney shaped pools.
- Semi private balcony. Every morning we ate breakfast on our semiprivate balcony, equipped with our own table and 2 chairs. I say semi private because it was not blocked from the room next door, but we were rarely out there at the same time. Also a perfect place to watch the sunset.
- Price. We paid less than 100 euros a night, in comparison to other hotels nearby which were 150 plus. Well worth the money, especially given the better amenities we had such as the pool and balcony.
The only bad thing was the bathroom and shower were quite small, but we have come to expect that from most European hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prekas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prekas Apartments Hotel Imerovigli
- Prekas Apartments Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece