I love this hotel, the staff is wonderful and accomodating. Joanna was there for all my inquiries and questions. It was truly a five star experience, with a three star price. The breakfast was delivered to my balcony every morning, and it was scrumptious. Joanna went out of her way to make the breakfast early one day before my boat trip. The pool is lovely, dreamy, with a view right on the Aegean, much better than a lot of smaller pools in the area. The bathroom was clean and cozy. I stayed in Room 1, and the decoration was very special and specific to each room, it shows once again the attention to detail.
I felt like I had woken up in a dream every morning. Thank you Joanna & Staff x, Dana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece