We stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon and it was beautiful! The view from our room and the pool was stunning. It had a very quiet feel to it but it was only a short walk to nice restaurants and in to Fira. The staff were very helpful in organizing cruises, restaurant recommendations, ferry tickets and a quad bike for us - they made our stay very easy and comfortable. Our room was lovely and spacious and in the traditional architecture of Santorini. Definitely recommend this place for couples, it's the perfect hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece