Astra Suites(Imerovigli)
$479
Official Site
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $795/night.

Iliovasilema Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$358
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $425/night.

$816
Remezzo Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$433
$298
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $358/night.

$459
$390
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $448/night.

Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
$752
$719
Avianto Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$359
$351
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $430/night.

Aeolos Studios & Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
$445
Cancelon
$1,235
$1,033
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscave roomthe cliffevery morningprivate balconyskaros rockpool barsteep stepsamazing viewswatch the sunsetyogurtcave stylemini fridgesuperior roombetween fira and oiasmall poolwe loved our staymain town
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I unfortunately had to cancel my trip due to injury and Andreas has been the most helpful person to deal with. When we book again in the future I am DEFINITELY going to stay at Hotel Sunny Villas. It's so refreshing to deal with a warm friendly and NICE person! I wish you all the best and hoping that the goodness you've given to my family comes back to you. Thank you. Alison

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

So, I did a lot of research before our recent trip to Santorini and I decided to book with Sunny Villas. I picked Sunny Villas based on many of the reviews here on trip advisor. I was looking for a caldera view without spending a fortune. I had a hard time knowing what I was going to get based on the few pictures on TripAdvisor and around the Internet. I booked in December for a trip in mid-May and I chose to book directly with the hotel. I asked for the studio with the best view. Fast forward to May and we arrive late (around 11:00pm) on May 12. Andres greeted us warmly and enthusiastically. He signed us in and gave us the tour of Sunny Villas and our room leaving out no important detail. He encouraged us to call or come by the office with any questions, directions, or concerns. This guy was awesome! I've stayed at 5 star hotels that didn't have this guys attention and heart for service and accommodation. Every staff member at Sunny Villas throughout our week treated us like Andres did. The service overall was a home run. We stayed in a studio. Room 104 had the amazing view that I requested. The room was average size by European standards. The condition and cleanliness of the room was perfect. They cleaned our room everyday like someone new was checking in, it was so clean and perfect! The bed was comfortable and seemed new. Breakfast was above average and served daily on our privately balcony overlooking the caldera. Breakfast is included in the price of the room and included coffee / tea, juice, eggs, yogurt, bread, honey, jam, cheese , and ham. The views from 104 were amazing and the balcony is private with chairs and a table. This place exceeded all of my expectations and the pictures you see just do not do it justice. Imerovigli was a great town to stay in. Very quiet and peaceful and just a few restaurants. Very different from Fira. You can easily walk to Firostefani and Fira for more action and touristy shops and restaurants. There are several very good restaurants around Sunny Villas. We enjoyed Mezzo and we loved Anogi. We rented a car from Jimmy's in Imerovigli to explore the island. This was a great decision because we were able to see so many beautiful parts of the island that people miss in Fira and Oia. We were so glad we found Sunny Villas and the town of Imerovigli.

So if your looking for amazing value, views, and service book with Sunny Villas.

2  Thank Jason C
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

The hotel overlooks Sykros rock. The caldera view is just superb from the room!!!
However rooms are very small and the services are very limited.The hotel has a swimming pool which is small and neatly maintained. The staff are also helpful. The location is far from Fira and is situated in Improvigli.Recommended only for those who want superb views.The hotel should start shuttle service and offer more room services if they want more business.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Lovely place with fantastic views and well maintained rooms. Timmy, one of the persons who runs the show is extremely helpful and accomodative. He is also great to talk to. The staff ensured our stay was very comfortable and enjoyable. The balconies are great for sunset viewing.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Amazing location in Imerovigli, right in front of the Skaros Rock with beautiful views of the Caldera! Our room was a standard suite but had everything we needed. Staff were always available and friendly. This is the place to be in Santorini! Perfect place to watch the sunset. Just 20 minutes (walking) from Fira. We highly recommend it and will be staying here again during our next visit.