This was one of the most friendly places I've ever been. It was not the luxurious hotel I've expected for the price (all the hotels in Santorini are overpriced for what the worth)but the staff was so friendly and nice that the rest was forgetable. The view was stunning and the location very peaceful. My main dissatifaction was with the bathroom. Overall (and after having a look in several also expensive hotels in the area) if I had to pick again an hotel in Santorini sure it was Santorini Princess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli