1,056 results
All reviews our honeymoon spa hotel hotel shuttle heated pool beautiful hotel stunning views fira and oia shuttle service the hotel offers special thanks rented a car quiet area the entire staff the cliff welcome drink out of this world the entire island
Reviewed May 11, 2015

We spent two nights at this hotel at the beginning of May. Our flight from arrived at 7:45 in the morning. I had arranged an airport shuttle from the hotel, and the driver was waiting for us when we got off the plane. Since we arrived at the hotel so early, our room wasn't ready for us. The staff still checked us into the hotel though and even offered us breakfast. They also took us to one of the restaurants to sit and wait for our tour pickup at 10:00. Surprisingly, our room was actually ready about an hour before our tour started. When we returned from our tour in the evening, we received complimentary welcome drinks and chocolate cake.

We had a room with one of the better views of the caldera. We were near the end of the buildings on an upper level, so we had a fantastic view of the sunset on our second night. I think the sunset on our balcony was even better than watching it in Oia. The views from our balcony were absolutely amazing. The hotel is on the edge of the cliff, so there are no other hotels or buildings in front of the hotel to block the view. The only complaints I have about our room are the temperature of the bedroom and the Wi-Fi. The bedroom is on the second floor, so naturally it's warmer than the rest of the room. Even with the AC on, it was a little too warm for a pleasant nights sleep. I hate to see what it's like in the middle of summer... The Wi-Fi also didn't work too well from our room, but with the view, you don't need to be on the phone or computer!

The second night, we received more complimentary drinks and chocolate cake as a 'thank you' for staying here. Our flight left early the next morning, but the staff coordinated luggage pickup and shuttle transfer to the airport. They even had breakfast delivered to our room since the restaurant would not open before we left. They also gave us a small gift before we left, including two t-shirts.

The service at this hotel was fantastic! Every staff member was always friendly and helpful. I recommend staying here solely based on our experience with the staff. Plus, the view makes it even better!

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed May 5, 2015

We stayed here for the Easter holidays at it was amazing. The staff were really helpful (but not intruding), our room was spectacular with a brilliant balcony and stunning views. The pool was great after a long morning coastal walk. The food was brilliant too. What we enjoyed most was that the hotel was located between the two main towns. This meant that you enjoyed fantastic views without being inundated with other tourists looking it. Could not recommend this place highly enough.

Room tip: We chose a superior room which gave us a private balcony and additional privacy.
4  Thank Charlotte V
Reviewed May 3, 2015

Absolutely stunning views and that itself is worth the visit. Totally liked my stay for couple of days in this excellent hotel. The service was top class, the food at the restaurant was totally worth the price and our stay was peaceful.

Recommended.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Butunmohapatra
Reviewed May 3, 2015

The view from this hotel is amazing. We had a room at the end of the building on the top floor and could not have asked for better. The truly special thing about this hotel though is the absolutely incredible staff. Every single person at the hotel wanted nothing more than to make make us happy and satisfied. They brought us refreshing drinks with Greek yogurt and sour cherry sweets upon our arrival to our room. Totally unexpected and very welcomed. The breakfasts were very good and the one night we had dinner there was also delicious. Everyone was so helpful in their recommendations. We were looking for a wine tour and sailing excursion which the staff arranged for us. Both my husband and I had massages that were wonderful. I can not say enough thanks for the wonderful service we received from this great team of people.

2  Thank Atlsunshinegirl

Staff = 10
Cleanliness = 10
Comfort = 10
Overall Experience = 9

Me and my wife went to Santorini for a 10 day honeymoon trip, and I can say without a doubt our best experience of the entire island for the 10 days we were there was the hotel itself!
All the staff are very kind, helpful and understanding of all your needs. They really make sure you have the most relaxing and pleasant stay. The Owner and Managers of the hotel were like family to us and were always smiling and wanted to check that we were ok and were having a good experience on the island. Giving us honest opinions of the areas to look at on the island as well as being cost efficient.
Of all the hotels I came across on the island, non had the same kind of view as this hotel did. It is absolutely perfect for sunsets and the pool area is very relaxing as well.
We did have a slight misunderstanding at 1 point with a champagne bottle we ordered, but the hotel compensated us greatly for the mistake without any kind of hostility or trouble even though it was partly our fault as well.
The only issue this hotel has is the wifi signal which doesnt work very well when inside the rooms. The rooms have thick walls so it is understandable that the wifi wouldnt be very good. I think It also depends which room you are staying in as most of the wifi signal picks up around the pool area.
Me and my wife will truley miss Santorini mainly because of our experience with the hotel than anything else, and i'll be sure to return to the same hotel if not the presidential suites they have in Akrotiri which I will take my entire family to.

Room tip: Best rooms to get the most out of wifi I would say are room numbers 18 and below
1  Thank Jameel C