We stayed 3 days and 2 nights and we were so much overwhelmed with the warm welcome of the owner and staff. From the time David picked us up at the port, until we were dropped off at the airport, they made sure we all have what we needed before we could ask or even think of what we needed. The food was fantastic!! Souffle was great!! All the food they recommended was 'ohh sooo good!!' Thank you to all restaurant staff:-) To Maria at th Spa, Mr George for arranging all our travel plans. To the owners, Achilles and Alex who are so approachable, down to earth and humble. Out stay was a blast! And has made our stay in Santorini sooo more fun!!! We would definitely recommend staying here. It's THE MOST stress-free vaation ever! A unique hotel with extraordinary people!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli