My husband and I stayed in Santorini Princess hotel for 7 days last year. This is a great hotel all in all.
1. The location is just beautiful, right on the cliff, secluded, you get to see a big blue horizon, great Santorini views yet it's 15 minutes away from the crowd and the nearest town.
2. I love small hotels, I am a big fan of privacy in a way and this hotel is just that, the stuff is very nice and very professional, good vibe!
3. Breakfast was really good, with a magnificent view..
4. The pool is great though I would prefer that the water was a bit warmer, for a 5 star that could be solved.
5. We had a big room on the first floor...well designed with a lovely terrace.
If you like peace and a small luxury, this is it.
Be prepared to kind of travel to town and insist on getting a room above the ground level, as they first offered us a ground level room, but we wanted to have a better view so they were willing to change out room. Cool place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli