We spent three nights here while on our honeymoon.
We had a beautiful, well-maintained room that was overlooking the caldera. The views were breathtaking.
Upon our arrival we were handed a delicious welcome drink and given a tour around the property. Everyone who worked there was professional and made us feel welcome. Tina, our go-to person at the hotel was a sweetheart. My husband had a bit of a cold during our stay and she sent up a kettle with tea. At another point, our fridge seemed defective and we got it replaced right away.
Breakfast was included and it was very good quality. There was a lot of choices and everything was cooked to perfection. We also ordered room service from the restaurant on site (pizza) and it was reasonably priced, large portion and tasty.
The jacuzzi at the spa is complimentary and when we went we received excellent service from the two ladies who worked there. I would have gotten a massage or pedicure but unfortunately I did not have the time.
We would definitely return to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli