We stayed here for 3 nights during our European honeymoon. Not only was Santorini our favourite destination but this hotel was easily our favourite stay. The staff were incredibly friendly, the views phenomenal, the food amazing, location great…I honestly have nothing bad to say about this place and can not wait to go back someday. For those that have not yet been to Santorini you are in for a treat. Friendliest people in the world, the scenery is spectacular and food to die for. The hike to Oia from the hotel is lovely, if you take the steps down to Amoudi bay and follow the path around to the left past dimitris taverna (great place for lunch) for about 10 minutes you will find a gorgeous private swimming area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, the most beautiful village of Santorini, you will find Santorini Princess Luxury Spa Hotel. It is situated on the enchanting and world famous caldera, 300m above the sea, having the most fascinating and unique view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, and of course the breathtaking sunset. The hotel is a true ornament for the region as it combines harmoniously the traditional characteristics of Santorini with discreet luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Santorini Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Princess Imerovigli, Greece
- Santorini Princess Hotel Imerovigli