My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights on our 1 year anniversary and were blown away. From the minute we got off the ferry, there was someone from the hotel there to greet us at the port and drive us to the hotel. On arrival, they were extremely friendly and gave us a 10 minute presentation of the hotel and the whole island (things to do and see and restaurants) as well as how to get to these places. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the scenery is magnificent, and the staff is courteous and extremely accommodating. Breakfast on our terrace in the morning was a special treat. The staff is a marvel of customer service...before you're given time to ask for anything, there is somebody there to provide it. I can't say enough good things about the beauty of this hotel and the staff. This hotel probably has one of the best views of the caldera and you can enjoy a beautiful sunset right on your balcony. The 2 pools were very nice with plenty of lounge chairs for the guests. The bar by the pool was great for cocktails-drinks and lunch. The service was excellent and food was very good.
What I really loved about this place was that it was very personable and made you feel like you were the only ones there.
The restaurant at the hotel was good but expensive.
This was probably one of the best places I have stayed and would definitely go back again and again!!!!!! We have stayed at many luxury hotels in the past but this one was truly a once in a lifetime experience....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Resort & Spa Imerovigli, Greece